Frequently Asked Questions
What is your shipping Policy?
Original artwork - Ships out within a few days if already completed, or 2 weeks if pre-ordering for originals to be made. Your signature is required for delivery.
Prints - These are printed on demand but are not signed, and are shipped direct to you from the printer for the fastest and less expensive solution. Delivery typically takes 7-14 days depending on your location. Should you order framing of your print please allow an extra 1-2 weeks for framing.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Return Policy
If you decide not to keep the artwork you received, you can choose a 100% money-back refund or exchange for another piece (price differences considered).
You have 7 days to decide. You may return any eligible artwork (that is not a Final Sale item), provided that it is returned in its original condition and packaging, insured to the value you paid for originally, and where you have paid for the return shipping.
The 7 Day Money Back guarantee is not available for FINAL SALE ITEMS - Framed prints and Custom created artworks. We require all returned artwork to be shipped out by the buyer within 3 business days after confirming with us that the work will be returned. If you are not fully satisfied with the art you received, you have:
1. Seven (7) days to contact us about your intent to return the work
2. Three (3) days from the day you contacted us to ship out the artwork via a traceable method and provide us with the shipment’s tracking number.
You can take a video of you unwrapping to see how to fit it back together again. Return shipping is buyer's responsibility and safe packing so as not to have the painting damaged in shipping. (Some exceptions will apply. Please contact us for an assessment of your specific situation.) We will always strive to make you happy so please let us know if you have any issues with your item(s).
How can I keep up with your new work?
1. Learn about the sculpted paintings of Ruth Collis in her Newsletter:
- How she got into this thicker style of painting
- Tour of her studio
- Some fascinating discoveries & inventions
- Stories of originals & when they become available
2. New and sold work, shows, and let Ruth connect with you on Facebook.
3. Calming and stress-relieving pictures and videos on Instagram.
Ruth Collis retains copyright to all of her artwork and none of her images, paintings, or prints may be reproduced in any form by anyone other than her. If Ruth took the photos she painted, or has a licensing agreement for the image used, she retains the right to reproduce them. When you commission a painting, you own the physical painting, but not the reproduction rights and must not copy the image in any form.